Thursday, January 18, 2007

Too many shows, too little time!

Ok, so I think I went out a little too hard, too fast in the beginning here and hit the blogger wall!
But now the guilt of reading everyone else's posts and not giving anything back has finally caught up with me, so I'm back!


Any one who knows me, knows I LOVE tv!! Ever since the day TIVO came into my life, there's been no lookin' back. I think it's incredible just how crazy the weekly television lineup has become. Think back.....remember when it was just the 'big three' networks, and basically just a choice of three shows for each time slot....wow! Now there's more networks and all the awesome crap on cable, and satellite, and midseason finales along with midseason replacements. And it's been painful watching certain shows get cancelled because they're just not getting the ratings and it's simply because there are just too many shows and therefore the viewing audience is spread so thin. There are so many shows, it's more and more difficult to keep track of what's on where and when, and even what's still alive, until now.......

"Brilliant But Cancelled" is all over the current status of most everything on the tube! Check out the DeathWatch (cast your vote!), DeathWatch Watch, scroll down to find the Graveyard, and discover the BBC Blog Roll. All the background you could ever need to know about all your favourite shows. All your questions answered! You can thank me later :)

No comments: