
This is our deck! Doesn't look like we'll be having a bbq any time soon :) Check out the additional few inches that have been added to our railing! It's probably about 8", pretty incredible the way it has so perfectly developed all the way along. It was so beautiful --light, fluffy, snowglobey type snow falling all around all day long.
That's our house in the background and again at the top of our street (and yes, that's the road the boys are standing in the middle of!) It was easier to walk home today than drive the van. Maybe this is why people own snowshoes around here?
*** In case you didn't know, you can click on any photo for a closer view.
After our walk home from the bus stop, the boys played in the yard. They made snow forts, dug tunnels, made slides and snow thrones, while I got my exercise shovelling all this crap :)
Here's to many more fun-filled winter days ahead (and by many, I'm not suggesting until June!).







4 comments:
It looks like fun - I wish we could get snow like that.
Becareful what you wish for!!!
I may be excited now, but check back with me in another month or so. Plus, it's -24 here today! Snow = fun, BITTER COLD - not so much!
Are you not coming back until the snow melts or what?
Funny Vone should write that today...because I just clicked on to your comments to write the same thing. Where the heck are you?
Post a Comment