Another awesome year! Santa was VERY good to everyone. And my family came up with lots of fun and some unique gifts for all family members. Of course, some just couldn't resist the loudest, fastest, or biggest toys available for their nephews/grandsons and to those individuals, might I remind you, paybacks are a bitch :) BEWARE! It was extra special this year too since Santa came for three at our house.....my niece Lilo is now one and although she doesn't totally get the whole concept, she sure knows a good plastic cookie when she sees one! It was cool having a little one around again. This Christmas will also be remembered for the boys fascination with Star Wars. We can only hope that this obsession will die down by next season.
After all the weeks of preparation and all the anticipation, I can't believe it's over again for another year. But wait, not so fast...........it's Christmas #2 with Drew's family in only 2 more sleeps :) It's half time right now, and you better believe that I'll be geared up and ready for the second half (and my stomach will be too). The holidays ROCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment