
Yup, Ian begged for a pair of Crocs and I got'em! I'm pretty sure this is our first encounter with a 'must have' fashion item with the kids. Until now, they couldn't care less what I lay out for them each morning. Heck, on weekends when I let them dress themselves, you should see some of the outfits that Ian comes up with! Yet, suddenly he knows about "Crocs". First day sportin' them at the bus stop, he walked right up to a little girl in his class and said "Emma, I have Crocs too!". Age 4!!

Ian's always been one for finding something he likes and holdin' on to it for dear life (ie. "Green Bruce", Kid Knex pieces, Little Han Solo,), but never when it comes to fashion. He even wears them with pajamas!
Not sure if Auntie Vone would be impressed or not?
2 comments:
That's pretty cool - that is until I come up in two weeks and start bugging him about how his are not real Croc's. Might almost be worth goig and wasting money on a pair to show off to him...
Buwahahaha.
I hear ya!! I was totally not going to cave into croc-mania either....and then good ol' Cuckoo showed up with a pair for all 3!!!
Oh well,they are quick and easy & if the get forgotten somewhere, my heart won't be broken ;)
Post a Comment